Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scanners and Divers


So are you a scanner or a diver? You can find definitions of the terms in the latest Morgan Ebbett newsletter. It is a free publication just send us your email and we will add you to the list. You email is never shared with anyone or anything else.

I am a scanner and as a career counsellor I get to start a new project with every client I meet. My job is exciting enough for me to have developed a long term career and appear to be a diver which is often more traditional. Let's face it, who wants advice on careers from someone who it appears can’t keep a job? By finding a job that honors my scanning nature, I have been able to develop a career I love.

Once you have identified if you are a scanner or a diver can you share with us which sort of jobs have worked well for you?

No comments: